I would love to get to know you better. Let’s share 5 fun/weird/crazy facts about each other.
We read each others blog posts, we see each other in FB Groups, yoga classes and down the market. But we rarely get the chance to chat and connect. I’m a bit of an introvert so tend to be quiet generally. But I also love to connect. Yeah, to myself; but also to others as well ha ha!
So on that note, lets try to get to know each other better. Share 5 fun/crazy/weird/unusual/whatever facts about YOU. I will start. Here is a pic of me after a yoga teaching event here in Old Street, London a few weeks back: See the #feeltheyogahigh?
Here are 5 Fun Facts about me.
- I talk to myself. My yoga teacher says this is a waste or prana
- I answer back. My dad used to say it’s ok to talk to yourself; so long as you don’t answer back. (oops!)
- I LOVE making home made soya cappuccinos – but by using a whisk in a saucepan to get the froth! Then I add the best cacao powder I can afford on top! (the cappucino machine broke yonks ago)!
- I pretty much have worn pearl earrings every day for years and years – only recently switching to turquoise jewellery which I love. The stone is good for protection from harm and for clear communication and is a talisman for luck, success, ambition and creativity.
- I have recently gone back to having natural hair having had it straightened with creams for years. This is my third time going natural and hopefully this time will last.
How about YOU? Share YOUR 5 FUN/Crazy/Weird/Whatever facts about YOU in the comments!