Do you want to attract abundance and prosperity in your life but don’t know how?
Do you even feel abundant?
Whenever I’m not feeling the abundance all around me, I reconnect by looking out the window or I go out in nature and look at a tree.
Can you count the leaves on the branches of a tree? Or look down at the grass and see if you can count the blades of grass. See, abundance is everywhere! My teacher says it’s all about our beliefs and our thinking.
If we BELIEVED, we could walk through walls! It’s our thoughts that tell us that we can’t.
So if abundance is everywhere but yet, you don’t feel abundant. Read on!
My Top 8 Tips to Attract Abundance
1. Get clear about the essence of your desires and the needs and higher qualities that you want it to fulfill. Then, when something that you manifested comes; you will be able to recognize it. For example your desire might be a new set of clothes because you have been feeling un-confident at work lately. So the essence of your desire is that you want to start feeling more confident. Once you become clear on the essence of your desires you can start to do something about that. The Universe may deliver a confidence course – and a new wardrobe may not be needed after all. If you were not clear about the essence of your desire you would not recognize that the Universe has heard your inner calling and delivered it to you on a plate!
2. Ask the Universe/God/The Angels for whatever it is you want. Only you know what is going on in your heart and what it is you truly desire. So ask. Make a statement, write it down, journal about it, get specific about it. Pray or meditate about it.
3. Believe that you are going to receive what you have asked for. Ask believe receive – all part of the Law of Attraction right?
4. Trust. Trusting involves letting go of the control. Ego always wants to be in control. One clients recently felt such relief as she started to finally let go of the need to always be in control. This can be a game changer!
5. Grateful. Be grateful. Gratitude brings a sense of appreciation for what you already have which in turn raises your vibration.
6. Create Space. Create Space for the new object or desire to come in. Might need to de-clutter your work space or tidy the files in your computer. Tidy up the home and de-clutter the home. Give some stuff to charity or sell stuff on auction sites.
7. Give, give, give. The more you give, the more you open yourself up to receiving.
8. Match your vibration to that which you want to receive. So when I manifested my husband, I had been single for over 10 years. I had learned some of this stuff by then so what I did was prepare for him. I imagined what it would feel like to have a gorgeous man by my side and in my life. I went into my FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS. I imagined how happy I would feel, how we would laugh together and how we would have a similar mindset. I also imagined and played out how it would all feel. I imagined the things we would talk about. And I began living like I already had him in my life. And I created space for him in my life also (see tip 6)! When we first started going out I actually wondered if he had been previously taping my calls because we spoke so much of the same language!
So next time that your not feeling so abundant – try one of these top tips!
Feel free to connect with me to discuss more about how you can attract abundance and get your money mojo working for you like never before!
How about you? Share with me in the comments below your top tips for attracting abundance!